Learn about Rolling Valley Elementary!
- The mission of Rolling Valley Elementary School is to facilitate, support, and celebrate every student's success.
FCPS School Profile
- Rolling Valley Elementary School staff will foster relationships with colleagues, students and parents which raise the bar for academic achievement, close achievement gaps, and maximize individual learning.
Rolling Valley Staff
Core Values and Commitments
- Every child can succeed.
- All staff members are responsible for providing a positive and safe learning environment for all Rolling Valley students.
- ALL students have the potential to learn in a positive, accepting, non-judgmental, trusting school community.
- Every child has strengths and different learning styles and we should provide clear expectations within a secure environment where students can take risks and realize that failure is part of the learning process.
We Commit To:
- Building a trusting learning community where staff and students feel comfortable taking risks, asking questions, and trying new things.
- Facilitating every child reaching his/her full potential.
- Providing a safe learning environment where we motivate students and engage them in learning.
- Collaborating in a flexible, respectful, trustworthy, and positive manner.