Bell Schedule & Office Hours
- 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- 9:15 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Early - 8:55
- Rolling Valley Elementary will supervise students starting at 8:55 a.m. in the cafeteria. To keep our students safe, walkers and car riders should arrive at school no earlier than 8:55 a.m. Students are dismissed to classrooms from the cafeteria at 9:10 a.m. Students who are walkers or car riders and who would like to eat breakfast must arrive to the cafeteria at 8:55 so they have time to eat.
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 8:55-9:10
- Walkers and Kiss & Ride students need to be in the cafeteria by 8:55 a.m. in order to be able to eat breakfast and arrive on time to class.
- Our first bell rings at 9:10 a.m. Students should be in their seats by the second bell at 9:15 a.m.
Absent or Tardy- 9:16 a.m.
- If your child is either going to be absent for the entire day or late for any reason, call the school attendance line at 703-923-2727 before 9:00 a.m. The attendance line is available 24-7 for your message. If the school does not receive a call from a parent, the absence will be considered unexcused.
- Monday - Friday: 10:55 - 1:00
- Please consult your child's teacher for the exact time.
Two-Hour Delayed Opening Schedule
- Students in grades K-6 shall report two hours later than their regular schedule. (11:20 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
- Morning field trips are canceled.
- All offices are open unless the closing of offices is specified.
With any delayed opening, the buses will arrive to pick up the students two hours later than the regularly scheduled time.
Two-Hour Early Dismissal
- All students shall be dismissed two hours early.
- Students in grades K-6 will be dismissed two hours early. (9:15 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
- Field trips are canceled.